Analyze or export your records of hours worked
Time tracking gives administrators incredible insight into what activities take up the most staff hours. This information can be used to identify problem areas and boost overall productivity.
View and manage active timers for all staff
System administrators have the ability to view all currently active timers, which provide a handy snapshot of what staff are working on at the present moment. To access this view, go to People > Staff. If there are any timers currently active, you will see a link to “Manage open timers.”
Clicking through this link takes you to a listing of all active timers for your entire organization. From this page, you can pause, unpause, delete, or log any timer for any staff member.
Report on time worked
Tikkit’s reporting features include the ability to create cross-tabulation reports. In a nutshell, crosstab reports let you slice data along multiple dimensions at once to see how different variables interact. For example, you can ask questions like:
- For each of my properties (variable 1), which request types (variable 2) take the most amount of staff time?
- What type of request (variable 1) does each employee (variable 2) spend the most time working on?
- How much time does each tenant (variable 1) require of my individual staff members (variable 2)?
Export time worked
The ability to export time worked is essential for downstream analysis and in particular for integration with an invoicing system.
Downloading time records is easy:
- Create a new view or edit the columns for an existing view.
- Add any of the three new time tracking columns to the view (billable hours, non-billable hours, or total hours).
- Click the “Download” icon in the upper right of the view to download a spreadsheet of all the view data, including the time logs.